Diversity Facilitates Excellence
Students from all backgrounds, nationalities and educational systems will be considered.
Ideal applicants will have a strong mix of the following qualities:
- Academic achievement that demonstrates an ability to succeed at Woodstock
- Strong English language skills, unless you are applying for the ESL programme in Grades 5 through 8
- An excited commitment to the school’s Desired Learning Outcomes and Educational Philosophy
- Life experiences and perspectives that suggest an openness to living in a global community
- An interest in outdoor activities and an ability to appreciate the Himalayan location
- A family background that demonstrates a strong commitment to leadership and service
We accept boarding students from Grade 5 onwards.
Students applying for Grade 5 must be ten years of age by the 31st of July in the year of entry.
If you’re not sure which grade to apply for, click here for a comparison of Woodstock’s grades with a range of ages and international curriculum.