26 Sep Hanifl Centre’s New Exploration Map. Why Every Trekker Should Have One.
Hanifl Centre puts to paper the footprints of Woodstockers in the last 160 + years in a map for all seasons.
If you love exploring the hillside around Woodstock, wanted a map that didn’t require you to have any special map reading skills; a map that you’d love to keep or gift because it’s so graphic and didn’t come apart after one trip this is it!
- Custom made for Hanifl Centre
- Great artistic renditions and graphics
- Popular Hiking/walking trails both sides of the Aglar River
- Natural History on the reverse
- Good quality paper
- Easily foldable and portable
- Graphic uphill and downhill representations also of the five most popular treks in the area.
Only parts of the map have been featured herewith. Read more about the Hanifl Centre Explorers’ Map In the fall edition of Brown & Gold.