Fees for the 2019 Summer at Woodstock programme is INR 1,25,000. This is exclusive of 18% Goods and Services Tax (GST). The total amount payable is INR 1,47,500.
The above programme fees cover:
- Transportation between Dehradun Airport and the Woodstock School campus at scheduled times on June 1 and June 2, 2019
- Tuition for all major courses and activities
- Meals and accommodation
- Medical services at Woodstock’s Health Centre
- Bed linens, towels, pillows, and blankets
- Educational supplies and materials
- Weekend excursions and class-related trips
Other expenses not included in the programme fee:
- Pickup and transportation from New Delhi International Airport to the Woodstock School campus will attract an extra charge of INR 8,000 per child
An amount of INR 20,000 needs to be paid as a deposit to reserve a spot on a specific programme. Once you are accepted into Summer at Woodstock, the deposit is non-refundable.