There is a non-refundable application fee of INR 2,000 for each application to Summer at Woodstock. This is inclusive of all taxes.
Programme fees for each session of Summer at Woodstock 2020 is INR 1,00,000. This is exclusive of 18% Goods and Services Tax (GST). The total amount payable is INR 1,18,000. Payments can be made through Woodstock’s online Payment Portal or by bank transfer. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept cash for fee payments.
A 20% discount is available for:
- New or current Woodstock School students,
- Two children or more enrolling from a family, and
- Children of Woodstock School alumni.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
June 2020 Session: Once the application is accepted, in order to reserve your spot in the programme, parents need to pay 50% of the payment by 15th March 2020 and balance payment to be paid by 15th April 2020.
July 2020 Session: Once the application is accepted, in order to reserve your spot in the programme, parents need to pay 50% of the payment by 30th April 2020 and balance payment to be paid by 31st May 2020.
The above programme fees cover:
- Tuition for all major courses and activities
- Meals and accommodation
- Medical services at Woodstock’s Health Centre (hospitalisation services are excluded)
- Bed linens, towels, pillows, and blankets
- Educational supplies and materials
- Weekend excursions and class-related trips
Other expenses not included in the programme fee:
- Pickup and transportation from and to Dehradun Airport to the Woodstock School campus will attract an extra charge of INR 1,500 per child one way.
- Pickup and transportation from and to New Delhi International Airport to the Woodstock School campus will attract an extra charge of INR 10,000 per child one way.