Planning a Class Reunion
In general, we recommend at least a year of pre-planning, nine months at a minimum. Be in touch with the alumni office for assistance and advice early in the planning process.
Responsibilities of the class organiser(s):
- Become familiar with the visitor’s guide on the Woodstock website. Especially note the section “Campus Tours & Visiting Guidelines.”
- Determine names and number of people attending.
- Keep track of individual arrivals and departures in Delhi.
- Make Delhi hotel arrangements coming and going.
- Book trains or flights to and from Dehra Dun.
- Be prepared to pay for taxis as arranged by the alumni office.
- Send all information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The alumni office can help with the following:
- Arrangements for taxis from Dehra Dun to Mussoorie and back.
- Assistance in reserving group accommodations at local hotels.
- Assistance with group meal arrangements at the school.
- Setting up meetings with principal, students, Hanifl Centre, Centre for Imagination, Community Engagement etc., as desired.
- Arranging for any special events (distinguished alumni presentations, assemblies, other).
- In case of a large group traveling together by train, the office may be able to assist with group reservations, difficult to do by one person over the internet.