Campus vist restrictions due to COVID-19
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are unable to facilitate any alumni visits to campus at present.
Apologies for any inconvenience this causes, but we hope you understand that the health and wellbeing of our community is our priority. We do not expect this to change for the remainder of this academic year, and as a dynamic situation these restrictions may well be in place for the foreseeable future. If your planned visit is later in the year, please complete the campus visit request form and we will keep you updated as the situation develops. Thank you for your understanding.
Planning a Class Reunion
In general, we recommend at least a year of pre-planning, nine months at a minimum. Be in touch with the alumni office for assistance and advice early in the planning process.
Responsibilities of the class organiser(s):
- Become familiar with the visitor’s guide on the Woodstock website. Especially note the section “Campus Tours & Visiting Guidelines.”
- Determine names and number of people attending.
- Keep track of individual arrivals and departures in Delhi.
- Make Delhi hotel arrangements coming and going.
- Book trains or flights to and from Dehra Dun.
- Be prepared to pay for taxis as arranged by the alumni office.
- Send all information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The alumni office can help with the following:
- Arrangements for taxis from Dehra Dun to Mussoorie and back.
- Assistance in reserving group accommodations at local hotels.
- Assistance with group meal arrangements at the school.
- Setting up meetings with principal, students, Hanifl Centre, Centre for Imagination, Community Engagement etc., as desired.
- Arranging for any special events (distinguished alumni presentations, assemblies, other).
- In case of a large group traveling together by train, the office may be able to assist with group reservations, difficult to do by one person over the internet.