- A 20% discount is applicable for current or new Woodstock students. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for full details.
- A 20% discount is applicable for two children or more enrolling from a family. Please contact email@example.com for full details.
- A 20% discount is applicable for children of Woodstock School alumni. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for full details.
- The programme’s start and finish dates are fixed and cannot be changed.
- The programme and activities are flexible and subject to change, for instance to take advantage of good weather for expeditions.
- Woodstock reserves rights to cancel any course due to unanticipated circumstances.
- All applications are subject to approval by the Summer at Woodstock team.
- Summer at Woodstock is a residential programme only.
- Please do not book flights until bookings are confirmed.
June 2020 Session: The last date to submit applications for the June Session is 1 May 2020.
July 2020 Session: The last date to submit applications for the July session is 1 June 2020.
Application Fee: There is a non-refundable application fee of INR 2,000 for each application to Summer at Woodstock. This is inclusive of all taxes. Payment must be made on application.
June 2020 Session: Once the application is accepted, in order to reserve your spot in the programme, parents need to pay 50% of the payment by 15th March 2020 and balance payment to be paid by 15th April 2020.
July 2020 Session: Once the application is accepted, in order to reserve your spot in the programme, parents need to pay 50% of the payment by 30th April 2020 and balance payment to be paid by 31st May 2020.
Please Note: A late booking fee of INR 500 per day will be incurred if full payment is made after 15th April 2020 for the June session and 31st May 2020 for the July session.
- No refunds will be processed after May 1, 2020 for Session 1 and June 1, 2020 for Session 2.
- In case Woodstock has to cancel a course to an unanticipated circumstance, the Summer at Woodstock team would work with the family to identify an alternate course that the child may be interested in applying to. If the family is not interested in an alternate opportunity for the child, Woodstock shall refund the Course Fee that the family has paid.
Terms and conditions
In addition to the above, the following terms apply;
- That a student must remain in good standing in so far as moral conduct and behavior is concerned and attendance for all morning and afternoon activities including expeditions is compulsory. Serious misbehavior will be dealt with by Woodstock staff and parents/guardians shall be informed where necessary.
- That although the School tries to take all precautions, yet there are certain inherent risks associated with travel, studies and activities while studying at Woodstock School. The School shall not be liable for any damages/charges on account of injuries, fatal or otherwise, which may be sustained by the student, at any time during her/his stay in the School, while taking part in studies and any other form of activities of the school, or at any other time within or outside the School premises. All expenses that may be incurred in the treatment of such injuries shall be borne by the parent/legal guardian.
- That to ensure compliance with the School Rules on alcohol and illegal substances, the Principal shall require students to submit to random testing in accordance with suitably approved procedures.
- That the School shall not be liable for any damages or charges on the account of loss or theft in the normal course of School Summer programme and on field trips, excursions or travel to/from School.
- That the School may use photographs and videos of students in marketing publications and promotional materials and on the School’s website and social media sites. Students’ work may also be displayed in School publications, promotional materials and on the School’s website and social media sites. The School shall only use the student’s first name and the initial of his/her last name when using his/her photo and/or work in School publications and promotional materials and on the School’s website and social media sites.
- That all notices required to be given under these terms and conditions must be given in writing in email at email@example.com. Parents/legal guardians must notify the School of any change of address of any person who has signed these Terms and Conditions. Communications (including notices) shall be sent by the School to the physical address or email address shown in its records
- Terms and conditions are subject to change.