Summer at Woodstock – Terms and Conditions
Fees for all our on-campus summer courses: INR 180,000 (inclusive of 18% GST) along with a non-refundable Application fee of INR 5,000.
- A 20% discount is applicable for current or new Woodstock students. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for full details.
- A 20% discount is applicable for two children or more enrolling from a family. Please contact email@example.com for full details.
- A 20% discount is applicable for children of Woodstock School alumni. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for full details.
Please note the following deadlines for each course of Summer at Woodstock 2022
Application Deadline: 2 May 2023
Payment Deadline: 50% by 1 Apr 2023 and balance 50% by 1 May 2023
Refund Deadline: 2 May 2023
Please Note: A late booking fee of INR 500 per day will be incurred if full payment is made after the payment deadline for each session.
- The programme’s start and finish dates are fixed and cannot be changed.
- Woodstock reserves rights to cancel any course due to unanticipated circumstances.
- All applications are subject to approval by the Summer at Woodstock team.
- Please do not book flights until your application has been confirmed.
FIND OUT MORE
Whether you’re into music or robotics, want to develop your entrepreneurial skills or learn creative writing, Summer at Woodstock has a range of programmes to excite and challenge every student.
- No refunds will be processed after the refund deadline for each session of Summer at Woodstock, detailed above.
- If a parent cancels the application or participation of their ward for Summer at Woodstock, the school will refund the fee paid excluding the GST amount. However, should Woodstock cancel a course and the student is unable to find an alternative course, the school will refund the full fee paid by the parent, including the GST amount.
Terms and conditions
In addition to the above, the following terms apply:
- That a student must remain in good standing in so far as moral conduct and behavior is concerned and attendance for all morning and afternoon activities including expeditions is compulsory. Serious misbehavior will be dealt with by Woodstock staff and parents/guardians shall be informed where necessary.
- That although the School tries to take all precautions, yet there are certain inherent risks associated with travel, studies and activities while studying at Woodstock School. The School shall not be liable for any damages/charges on account of injuries, fatal or otherwise, which may be sustained by the student, at any time during her/his stay in the School, while taking part in studies and any other form of activities of the school, or at any other time within or outside the School premises. All expenses that may be incurred in the treatment of such injuries shall be borne by the parent/legal guardian.
- That to ensure compliance with the School Rules on alcohol and illegal substances, the Principal shall require students to submit to random testing in accordance with suitably approved procedures.
- That the School shall not be liable for any damages or charges on the account of loss or theft in the normal course of School Summer programme and on field trips, excursions or travel to/from School.
- That the School may use photographs and videos of students in marketing publications and promotional materials and on the School’s website and social media sites. Students’ work may also be displayed in School publications, promotional materials and on the School’s website and social media sites. The School shall only use the student’s first name and the initial of his/her last name when using his/her photo and/or work in School publications and promotional materials and on the School’s website and social media sites.
- That all notices required to be given under these terms and conditions must be given in writing in email at email@example.com. Parents/legal guardians must notify the School of any change of address of any person who has signed these Terms and Conditions. Communications (including notices) shall be sent by the School to the physical address or email address shown in its records
- Terms and conditions are subject to change.